Scott - Jen - Ethan - Aiden - Camden - Cohen
Oh my that is so funny! Have you found him without the diaper yet?
oooh i just want to pinch that little bum!
Adorable post! I got worried after your last comment. Contact me if you need a friend to talk to. -- Allie
I am so glad you found me! I have an appt to be induced Oct 16th...if I can wait that long.Thanks for the belt advice I think I'll need one.Your blog is so cute!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh my that is so funny! Have you found him without the diaper yet?
oooh i just want to pinch that little bum!
Adorable post! I got worried after your last comment. Contact me if you need a friend to talk to. -- Allie
I am so glad you found me! I have an appt to be induced Oct 16th...if I can wait that long.
Thanks for the belt advice I think I'll need one.
Your blog is so cute!
Post a Comment